terms & conditions
the boring but important stuff....
'The Client' shall mean the person, firm or company with whom the contract is made;
'The Goods' shall mean any goods being the subject of any order by the Client whether or not on Abigail Whipp standard order form and agreed to be sold by Abigail Whipp to the Client.
Any order placed by the Client for Goods from Abigailwhipp.com is deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation or modification of or substitution for these terms and conditions shall be binding on Abigail Whipp and any other proposed terms and conditions shall be void unless specifically accepted by the director of Abigail Whipp in writing.
1. If you access or websites then you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law. This page was brought to you by Abigail Whipp who is the Sole owner of Abigailwhipp.com
3. The content of these pages are directed solely at those who access the site from the United Kingdom. Abigail Whipp makes no representation that any services or goods referred to on these sites are available or otherwise suitable for outside of the United Kingdom.
4. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove products or information without notice.
5. All offers are made subject to availability.
6. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All orders and quotes made prior to the changes will not be affected.
7. Our sites from time to time contain links to other sites and suppliers which are not under the control of Abigail Whipp and we therefore take no responsibility for the content or availability of these sites.
8. Access to our websites may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without warning.
9. Abigail Whipp shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website, except to the extent stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
10. Abigail Whipp makes every effort to accurately represent measurements and colours but reproduction of some colours on screen may appear differently from the actual product.
11. Abigail Whipp has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of all information and products contained in the above websites, but can accept no responsibility for any loss or inconvenience sustained by the Client as a result of acting on the information provided. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and subject to the terms and conditions of sale. Abigail Whipp disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in the above websites.
12. The Client must understand that colours in the images displayed on the above websites may vary slightly from the colours on the product. This is because colours vary from screen to screen. We strongly advice that if the Buyer is unsure of colours to request a sample.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
13. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that all copyrights where applicable of hymns, poems, readings, images and lyrics have been obtained for any work they would like cutting. Abigail Whipp does not accept responsibility for obtaining copyright permission.
14. All bespoke designs are the property of Abigail Whipp and may only be cut through Abigail Whipp. Bespoke designs may at any time after delivery to the client, be incorporated into the Classic or Exclusive range of Abigail Whipp.
Exclusive and Bespoke cuts may be photographed and used for the marketing or promotion of Abigail Whipp, on social media, websites and printed literature.
Due to the handmade nature of some of our products, there may be slight variations in each piece of any particular design; for example, colour, size and shape of completed items and their components.
Abigail Whipp does everything it can to ensure that the Client is completely satisfied and that the goods arrive to you in the same condition as they are sent. However, some things are beyond our control and Abigail Whipp shall not be liable to the Client if the delay or failure was due to:
Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, strikes, other industrial actions or trade disputes, ill health, power failure or breakdown in machinery